I attempted to dip buy this yesterday and was completely correct. I just got faked out of my position because it looked like it was about to drop more. It does not appear to be breaking that $13.30 level. Dip buy near $12.90 if it looks like it will hold again.
Made huge moves over the past two days. It’s down premarket a little but that’s what it did yesterday as well. Possible dip buy near $1.78 but that level seems pretty choppy.
This stock had a nice breakout yesterday over $1.50 and then the premarket highs of $1.60. It could continue today so we’ll have to watch it. Possible dip buy near $2.10 or $2.15.
- Capricor Therapeutics to Present Six-Month Results from the Randomized HOPE Trial of CAP-1002 in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in a Late Breaking Session of the World Muscle Society
This is a former supernova that squeezed a ton of shorts overnight. It went from $4 to $13 in a day before dropping. Since then it has just gone straight down. Possible resistance at $2.15, $2.25, $2.30, and $2.65. I wouldn’t trust going long on it unless it got some serious momentum and squeezed shorts.
HMNY is up again premarket. It feels like it’s getting overextended. Possible resistance (prior support) at $7.00. Intraday support near $5.50/$5.60. Possible dip buy there but I don’t trust this stock.
It just cracked below that support level during premarket at 8:30 AM. Starting to bounce back but that might act as resistance now.
Possible resistance at $4.10, $4.25, and $4.95. I have a long term resistance line drawn at $3.50 and it broke that key level a few days ago. I can’t believe I missed that.
BRIEF-AVEO Oncology and EUSA Pharma announce TiNivo combination study opt-in
Awful long term chart. It’s not easy to determine the support/resistance. Possible $1.65 and $1.95 resistance (prior support). I saw this up yesterday but I ignored it. I’ll probably do the same today. Too choppy and probably tons of bag holders just waiting to get out.
Failed spike that dropped to $12.97. The bounces are weak so I won’t be trying to dip buy now. Couldn’t even test the $13.30 level so far. If it can get back to $13.10 I might short it. Risk off $13.12 which is the prior close and it’s having trouble breaking that.
(small update: never got to $13.10 again so I didn’t short even though it ended up dropping down to $12.80)
Decent spike over $1.90 up to $2.34. It was really fast so there was no time to even load up the chart. No shares at IB.
I tried dip buying at $2.10 but didn’t get executed. The bounce was pretty weak so I would have sold pretty quick or had a small loss if I managed to get in. I didn’t want to chase it so I put the order on the bid hoping it’d pullback slightly. No shares at IB.
Nothing great happened with this stock today. There was a potential dip buy at 9:31 AM but it didn’t really bounce much.
Big spike at the open over $5.50 support. It crashed then had a dip buy opportunity at $5.50 again. I missed this one which is annoying. Had a nice 50c bounce up to $6.12. No shares at IB.
Was not watching this one. Small spike but didn’t really do much after.
Choppy at the open so I stopped watching pretty quickly. Of course it spiked right after and made a decent move. No shares at IB.
I am not a registered financial adviser/broker/anything. Use this information for entertainment/informational purposes only. Any tickers mentioned are not recommendations to buy/sell/or sell short. They are used as examples only.