Small gap down to support. I’ll wait and see if it can get to $10.70 and start bouncing.
Gapping up a little bit premarket. Seems to be holding $14.00 which may act as support similarly to how it held $11.00 yesterday morning.
Uptrended most of the day yesterday. I’ll be looking for a big morning panic to dip buy.
Watching for a continuation today. $7.40 was big resistance yesterday which seems to be support now with ~$7.70 now acting as resistance.
- Immersion Announces Appointment of Carl Schlachte, Chairman of the Board, as Interim Chief Executive Officer
$6.72 multiday breakout yesterday. Seems like it finally filled the gap from April 2016. Not sure about it so I’ll just watch until I see a setup.
- Resonant Announces Design for New Band 41 “HiPower(TM)” Now available for Sampling by Mobile Handset Manufacturers
Gapping up premarket. Really nice dip buy opportunity at $1.50 yesterday. Possible resistance at $1.80, $1.94, and obviously $2.00.
Today is choppy again.
$AMD did what I wanted but I wasn’t sure if it’d go lower or not so I didn’t buy at $10.76. It later dropped to about where I wanted so I got in. Plan is to hold for a few hours at least and sell into ~$10.88. It’s fairly slow and choppy so it can be a bit nerve wracking watching it.
Tiny bounce but I just can’t be bothered to sit through another crash so I got out at $10.81 for a puny gain. I’m thinking it might start going later today but it’s just brutal.
I’m really happy with the entry but my exit could use some work. I should have sold into one of the green bars near $10.85. It’s only a few pennies so it’s not a big deal.
I am not a registered financial adviser/broker/anything. Use this information for entertainment/informational purposes only. Any tickers mentioned are not recommendations to buy/sell/or sell short. They are used as examples only.