Crazy move yesterday. I’m not sure how I didn’t notice the $2.60 dip bounce and the $2.78 support level hold. Resistance at $4.15 then $5.80.
Earnings winner. Support at $3.43 and $3.81. Potential multiday breakout over $5.79. This looks like a relatively new ticker so there’s not really any overhead resistance which is a good thing.
First red day after a few green days. Potential dip buy if it can get down to $8.73 again or $8.25 / $8.03.
Still very volatile. Big wall at $6.10 yesterday. There were no shares at IB otherwise I may have shorted into $6.09 similarly how I did on the 19th.
Not sure about this one since it’s up a ton premarket. Could have a huge panic if there are a lot of bag holders. Some support at $9.00 and $8.00 during premarket.
Yesterday it didn’t really give an easy morning panic to dip buy. I watched it grind down and it wasn’t a fast panic like before. First red day so there might be some huge panic in the morning.
I saw $MGTI panicking perfectly and it looked like a bottom was forming so I bought at $5.76. No fill. It dropped to my price with the live order but I still didn’t get executed. Oh well.
$NXTD started squeezing and I wasn’t sure about trying to buy the break of $4.90. Saw huge sellers at $5.00 and when it rejected I decided to buy at $5.01 when it broke. It broke out and I clicked the buy button immediately. No fill again. I canceled it a few seconds later since it felt like I missed it and didn’t want to get filled on the way back down which is what happened to me on $MARA.
I missed the two good opportunities that I really liked but that’s OK since I would have been right on both and I even put live orders out.
I am not a registered financial adviser/broker/anything. Use this information for entertainment/informational purposes only. Any tickers mentioned are not recommendations to buy/sell/or sell short. They are used as examples only.